Thursday, July 30, 2015

Dressing Up for a Night Out









Let me start this Outfit of the Day by saying; I don't get out much. So when I do, it is a big deal haha! I got all dressed up to run across the lawn to my lovely neighbor Ann's house for a Girls Night get together with the great ladies of our neighborhood. I'm pretty sure I was the most overdressed one there ;) I was very proud because my winged liquid liner came out perfect! #makeupthrills

Foundation- Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous! in shade 115
Concealer- Urban Decay Naked Skin in shade Light Warm
Highlight- Becca Champagne Pop
Eyebrows- Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil in Soft Brown
Liner- Stila Liquid Liner Pen in Black
Lips- Smashbox Be Legendary Lip Lacquer in Fuchsia

Top: Express
Jeans: Express
Boots: Target- many a moon ago :)
Necklace: Pearl from Tahiti, chain from Stella and Dot

No comments:

Post a Comment